17th February 2020
- Dr Rhoda Akilapa
The ESHG is offering “National Fellowships” for Young Investigators (not more than 4 years post-doctoral) to attend the European Human Genetics 2020 in Berlin, Germany, from June 06 - 09, 2020.
To apply for the fellowship, you must satisfy the following selection criteria:
- You should be a current member of BSGM.
- You should have shown excellence in the field of human genetics in the past year, and/or have given a good presentation/poster at your latest national meeting.
- Candidates should not be more than 4 years post-doctoral.
- Candidates cannot receive more than one fellowship in consecutive years.
- This fellow may not also receive an ESHG Conference Fellowship (linked to an accepted abstract at the meeting).In such a case, both fellowships will not be accumulated, but the higher support (National Fellowship) will be applied.
If you are selected for the “National Fellowships”, you will receive the following benefits:
- Free registration for the ESHG conference
- Accommodation and Travel support up to a maximum amount of EUR 600.-. Refund forms will be handed out on site with the registration pack.
If you are interested, please contact Andy Stephens with a one page brief CV and letter of application by the end of February.